“I joined the Main Street Middletown Board because Middletown holds a special place in my heart. It’s where my husband and I grew up, where we and our two children live, and where I work, as the Town’s Financial Officer. I’ve always appreciated the charm of our downtown as well as the special community that gives it life! I’ve seen our community change and grow, over the 25 years I’ve been a part of it, and it is important to me to persevere our history and enrich our future. I’m lucky to be involved in an organization that allows me to do this!”
– L. Gordon.
The Main Street Board of Trustees is a dedicated group of individuals who serve on the Board for 2-year terms.
Meet Main Street Middletown’s Board of Trustees
- Janice Rockwell, President, Resident
- Gretchen Gawler, Secretary, Resident
- Lacey Gordon, Treasurer, Resident
- Janet Fox, Resident
- Monica Hauser, Resident and Business Owner, Hauser Health
- Dwight Hutchinson, Resident
- Jim Hoover, Resident and Administrator of Zion Lutheran Church
- Sean O’Keefe, MSM Business Owner, O’Keefe Legal Services
- Greg Wigle, MSM Business Owner, Wren’s Nest
Main Street Middletown’s Manager
Becky Axilbund has been the Main Street Middletown Manager since 2011 bringing enthusiasm and excitement into our program. She will happily answer any questions you may have about Main Street Middletown.
Contact information is BAxilbund@ci.middletown.md.us
301-371-6171 ext 111