Loving February on Main Street Middletown
Love is in the air, especially this February in Main Street Middletown!
We love that we are now proud owners of 19-21 West Main Street! These iconic Middletown buildings have long stood proud on West Main Street, greeting residents and visitors. With this new chapter of ownership, we want to share that our plans are to continue in that tradition of opening our doors and welcoming residents and visitors. We invite you to follow our progress as we update the building to this new use, but keeping all of its historic charm. We have already removed part of the paneling to uncover two windows that have not seen the light of day in over 50-years! Who knows what else we’ll discover?
We love our Main Street events! Even though it is cold outside, we are prepping and planning for our upcoming Spring and Summer time events. Click here for more information!
We love Main Street Middletown businesses and all that it offers for creating a special Valentine’s for that someone special!
- Enjoy dinner out at The Main Cup, or for the busy family.
- Make a call for Asian Café delivery for an easy dinner with no clean-up!
- Try calling one of our salons for romantic up-do’s, or schedule that mani/pedi.
- Commemorate or celebrate your love at a photo session with our newest Main Street business, Jennifer Riley Photography.
- Walk hand-in-hand on one of Middletown’s many trails, snuggle by the fireplace with firewood delivered from The Garden Center.
Whatever your pace is for celebrating those you love, Main Street Middletown is full of opportunity!
Stay warm, and come back to visit us often!