March in Middletown
As we all cope with the Coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak, we are thankful for the following things that we enjoy, in spite of social distancing.
- Great take out options from our delicious restaurants!
- Great businesses that are working on ways to continue to serve you – whether is it electronically – online shopping, online ordering, email, classes on Facebook Live, Yoga stretches on YouTube, online meetings – or old-school drop boxes, our Main Street businesses are committed to serving their customers!
- Gift cards! Who doesn’t love to Gift cards? These are especially nice gestures to support our local businesses, but also wonderful gifts to send to those folks who may need a little pick-me-up.
- A peak outside our windows to beautiful Middletown Valley scenery
- A family drive down the Historic National Road through our historic district, and up the winding hill to the Appalachian trailhead at Dahlgren Chapel and the burst of spring in the air.
- And when the time is right, wonderful community events to look forward to.
Until then, please check into our website often as we will be updating it to reflect the latest news on Middletown happenings.
Please note that we have cancelled Coloring the Street for April 25 and the Walking Tour scheduled for May 16.